Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts or 1⁄2 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier or 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Mix together all crust ingredients.
- Press firmly into the bottom of an 8-inch Spring form pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Combine Eagle Brand milk, lemon juice and liqueur; beat until smooth.
- Add raspberries; beat at low speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- Just before serving, let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate filigrees.
I made this years ago and got rave reviews-especially from my father-in-law. I found this recpie in a 1987 Pillsbury Party Fun Cookbook. Garnish with extra shipped cream and chocolate garnish - for Easter- small chocolate bunny.