Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe withonly 3 ingredients. What more can you ask for? LOL It is only 1 WW point.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cartons fat-free vanilla pudding
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- Line 8 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Fold together all ingredients.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups; cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Remove dessert 10 minutes before serving so it will be easier to eat.
This was really a crowd pleaser! The kids loved it! I added Strawberries in with the Raspberries, along with pink food coloring. I also let it sit out for 20 minutes after the freezer and added a slice of strawberry on top for a garnish. Thanks!
It wasn't as tasty as I expected, maybe if the mix would sit longer before the freezer, maybe more cranberries
Very Tasty and refreshing! I served it with sugar-free vanilla wafers. One of my guests said it tasted like there were a 1000 calories in it, they were all so pleased that it was so lo-cal. The only thing I would do differently next time is remove from the freezer maybe 10-15 minutes before serving so they soften just a bit, they were a little hard to get a spoon in to at first.