Recipe by Courtly
This is from TOH. I can't wait to make it! Sounds absolutely delicious! Freezing time is included in cooking time.
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot chocolate fudge topping
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; set aside 1/4 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place hot fudge topping in a microwave safe bowl; civer and microwave on high for 15 - 20 seconds. Spread over crust. Spoon ice cream over fudge layer. Place spoonfuls of sherbert over ice cream; cut through sherbert with a knife to swirl. Top with raspberries. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Cover; freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.