4 hrs 34 mins
4 hrs 14 mins
This is a delicious pie, perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving. Adapted from Pampered Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease or spray pie plate.
- 3Combine graham crackers, melted butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar, mix well.
- 4Press into bottom and sides of pie plate.
- 5Bake for 12 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and cool (crust may be frozen at this point for later use).
- 7Combine pumpkin, cinnamon, marshmallow creme and brown sugar-mix until smooth.
- 8This is done easily with a mixer.
- 9Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- 10Spoon pumpkin mixture into crust and spread evenly.
- 11Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 12May garnish pie with additional whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 128.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g