- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin (no spices)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Combine butter and crumbs and press into a 8x8 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Filling: Combine all ingredients, except ice cream, and mix well. Fold in softened ice cream and spread evenly over crust.
- Freeze at least 2 hours. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whip cream if desired.