- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup cold heavy cream (or more milk)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (try Splenda, *)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cold milk and cold heavy cream into a cold bowl.
- Add pudding mix and sugar.
- With electric mixer at low speed, beat until just blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour into shallow pan and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- *With coconut cream flavor instant pudding, omit sugar.
- NOTE: Mixture may also be poured into 8x4-inch loaf pan and frozen until firm, about 6 hours. Unmold and slice to serve.