1/1 Photo of Frozen Pistachio Cookie Dessert
4 hrs 20 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is one of our favorite dessert recipes. It can be made ahead and keeps a long time in the freezer. If you like pistachio, you should try this! Cook time is for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften ice cream while preparing crust.
- 2Place cookies in a food processor or blender; cover and process until fine crumbs form.
- 3Stir in butter.
- 4Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13x9 dish.
- 6In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- 7Gradually add ice cream; mix well.
- 8Fold in whipped topping.
- 9Spread over crust.
- 10Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top, pressing down lighty.
- 11Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- 12Remove from freezer 20 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Pistachio Cookie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 377.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix