Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from my friends, Matt and Kris - they served this dessert to us in big squares which gave me the idea to save it as a "bar" recipe...NOTE: cooking time does not include freezing time - thanks!
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease (I use a non-stick spray with flour) a 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, and softened butter. Press into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- Combine whipped topping, condensed milk, and lemonade and pour over crust.
- Puree raspberries and drizzle over lemonade mixture. Use knife to create a swirled pattern.
- Freeze until firm. Cut into bars and serve!