Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from my friends, Matt and Kris - they served this dessert to us in big squares which gave me the idea to save it as a "bar" recipe...NOTE: cooking time does not include freezing time - thanks!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 13 ounces non-dairy whipped topping (such as Cool-Whip)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease (I use a non-stick spray with flour) a 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, and softened butter. Press into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- Combine whipped topping, condensed milk, and lemonade and pour over crust.
- Puree raspberries and drizzle over lemonade mixture. Use knife to create a swirled pattern.
- Freeze until firm. Cut into bars and serve!