Adapted from my friends, Matt and Kris - they served this dessert to us in big squares which gave me the idea to save it as a "bar" recipe...NOTE: cooking time does not include freezing time - thanks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease (I use a non-stick spray with flour) a 9x13 baking pan.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, and softened butter. Press into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- 3Combine whipped topping, condensed milk, and lemonade and pour over crust.
- 4Puree raspberries and drizzle over lemonade mixture. Use knife to create a swirled pattern.
- 5Freeze until firm. Cut into bars and serve!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Pink Lemonade Bars
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g