1/2 Photos of Frozen Pineapple Smoothie
A frosty, creamy, tropical treat. Just the thing for an afternoon in the sun or a cookout after a long, summer day. Want some spiced rum with that?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (or preferred sweetener) (optional) or 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (or preferred sweetener) (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- pineapple slice (to garnish) (optional)
- spiced rum (optional)
- 1Pour juice, milk, and vanilla into blender. Add allspice and Splenda.
- 2Add ice to fill blender up to the 5 cup line.
- 3Mix on whatever speed your blender’s manual recommends for crushing ice until creamy and slushy.
- 4Serve in tall glasses dusted with additional allspice if desired. Can be garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a split ring of pineapple hung on the glass if desired.
- 5Adults may enjoy adding a shot of spiced rum.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Pineapple Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 32.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g