1/2 Photos of Frozen Personal Pizzas - OAMC
This is my stock recipe for my personal pan sized pizzas which are about 6-7 inches in diameter. Each batch of dough makes 4 pizzas. The crust on these is crunchy, we don't like the thick pan style pizza here. Also, the thicker crusts don't bake up as well because the centers just don't heat as fast due to density. I make these 3 styles, Cheese, Pepperoni and 3 meat (pepperoni, Italian sausage and bacon crumbles which I buy at Sam's Club prepackaged). I think you'll like these, I get tons of orders for them. OH BUY SOME 8" CARDBOARD CAKE ROUNDS (available at most craft stores, and Walmart in the craft dept.) The pizzas need a hard surface to freeze on. So much better than store bought, you'll never go back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (omit if you don't like a kick of spice)
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce (I buy the institutional sized cans at Sam's Club its so much cheaper, especially if you're making mo)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water, set aside and let sit for 8 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl mix flour and salt.
- 3Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy wooden spoon.
- 4Turn out onto a floured surface, knead being careful to not add too much additional flour.
- 5After the dough starts to really pull together work in enough olive oil to get a good elastic dough that is easy to work.
- 6Work in the garlic, herbs and red pepper.
- 7Knead for about 2 minutes more.
- 8Divide into four equal parts, using a rolling pin to roll out into 6-7" circles, leave an edge or a crust around the edges so your toppings won't slide off.
- 9Sprinkle a pizza pan with cornmeal, place 2 pizza dough rounds on the pan and bake at 500 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 10Repeat with other 2 rounds.
- 11Allow to cool on the counter, for about 10 minutes.
- 12Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Ending with the herbs and pepper on the very top.
- 13Place on cardboard rounds and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- 14To bake after freezing, bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Personal Pizzas - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 654.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 15.1 g