Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From taste of home. A wonderful holiday treat!
- 396.89 g package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 3785.0 ml peppermint ice cream, slightly softened
- 340.19 g carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 333.10 g jar chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- crushed peppermint candy
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish. Spread ice cream over crust; top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze until solid. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Just before serving, drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peppermint candy.
I used Hershey's syrup in place of fudge topping but YUM. Good and easy.