Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From taste of home. A wonderful holiday treat!
- 1 (14 ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 gallon peppermint ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- crushed peppermint candy
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish. Spread ice cream over crust; top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze until solid. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Just before serving, drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peppermint candy.
I used Hershey's syrup in place of fudge topping but YUM. Good and easy.