Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This easy frozen cheesecake is fun to make and will taste like a rich peppermint ice cream.
Make and share this Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (or sandwich cookie crumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- red food coloring (optional)
- chocolate fudge topping (optional)
- Combine cookie crumbs and sugar. Add butter; mix well.
- Press firmly on bottom and part way up sides of wax paper 9-inch springform pan.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®.
- Stir in extract and food coloring, (optional); mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour filling into pan.
- Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with topping.
- Store leftovers covered in freezer.