6 hrs 10 mins
Cucina Casalingo's Note:
This easy frozen cheesecake is fun to make and will taste like a rich peppermint ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (or sandwich cookie crumbs)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- red food coloring (optional)
- chocolate fudge topping (optional)
- 1Combine cookie crumbs and sugar. Add butter; mix well.
- 2Press firmly on bottom and part way up sides of wax paper 9-inch springform pan.
- 4In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low until fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®.
- 6Stir in extract and food coloring, (optional); mix well.
- 7Fold in whipped cream.
- 8Pour filling into pan.
- 9Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 10Garnish with topping.
- 11Store leftovers covered in freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g