Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whoever thought you could make peanut butter into a ice cream?
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (3 7/8 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, blend all ingredients.
- Spoon pudding into 4-oz. wax coated paper cups or muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.
- Place plastic spoons or popsicle sticks in center of each and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, peel off paper cups or cupcake liners.
This is really good. I made it in mini tart pans, and I used fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix, reduced fat peanut butter, and skim milk. Delicious. Next time, I'll make double !