Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I always have to have something sweet after dinner and when I mentioned this to my Weight Watchers leader, she passed along this gem! It's creamy, cool and 2 points per serving, perfect for that little taste of sweet.
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- Mix cool whip and peanut butter together until well blended and smooth.
- Drop into a 12 cup muffin tin lined with foil liners.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on top of each cup with 1 teaspoons of chocolate sauce.
- Best served cold, so chill in freezer for 30 minutes.
I had some dream whip (similar to cool whip) that I wanted to use up and decided to try this recipe. I used all full fat ingredients but followed the measurements exactly and I have to say, like the other reviewer I was afraid the amount of PB wouldn't be enough but as soon as I tasted this frozen delight I just wanted more. Who knew 3 ingredients would make something so delightful?! I used silicone liners and froze these for a few hours before eating. They turned out great and do melt quickly. So good! Thanks for sharing.
WOW! This was easy to make but a little messy to eat (at first). Had to leave in freezer much longer than half hour but end result was great - definitely tasty. Was afraid amount of peanut butter wasn't enough but followed recipe exactly - AMAZING FLAVOR!! Instead of big muffin tins, I used mini ones and made 24 - just the right size for a real treat. Made for PAC '10