I always have to have something sweet after dinner and when I mentioned this to my Weight Watchers leader, she passed along this gem! It's creamy, cool and 2 points per serving, perfect for that little taste of sweet.
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- Mix cool whip and peanut butter together until well blended and smooth.
- Drop into a 12 cup muffin tin lined with foil liners.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on top of each cup with 1 teaspoons of chocolate sauce.
- Best served cold, so chill in freezer for 30 minutes.