1/1 Photo of Frozen Peanut Butter Treats
I always have to have something sweet after dinner and when I mentioned this to my Weight Watchers leader, she passed along this gem! It's creamy, cool and 2 points per serving, perfect for that little taste of sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- 1Mix cool whip and peanut butter together until well blended and smooth.
- 2Drop into a 12 cup muffin tin lined with foil liners.
- 3Drizzle chocolate sauce on top of each cup with 1 teaspoons of chocolate sauce.
- 4Best served cold, so chill in freezer for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peanut Butter Treats
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
fat free chocolate syrup