Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great summertime or anytime dessert for peanut butter fans.
Make and share this Frozen Peanut Butter Torte recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Pat into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine the peanut butter, corn syrup and honey; carefully spread half over crust.
- Spread with half the ice cream.
- Drop remaining peanut butter mixture over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with half the nuts.
- Top with remaining ice cream and nuts.
- Freeze until firm, 3-4 hours.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.