Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great summertime or anytime dessert for peanut butter fans.
Make and share this Frozen Peanut Butter Torte recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3⁄4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Pat into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine the peanut butter, corn syrup and honey; carefully spread half over crust.
- Spread with half the ice cream.
- Drop remaining peanut butter mixture over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with half the nuts.
- Top with remaining ice cream and nuts.
- Freeze until firm, 3-4 hours.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.