Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
SO EASY and SO YUMMY! A wonderful summertime treat! This recipe is great because it makes 3 pies! You can always have one in the freezer for last minute get-togethers. (Cook time is freezer time)
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 3 graham cracker pie crust
- chopped peanuts (optional) or extra graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except pie crusts.
- Divide mixture equally between the three pie crusts.
- Top with chopped peanuts or graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
- Leave out or refrigerate to soften a bit before cutting.
- Store leftover in freezer.
These were great! I only got two pies though. I also used chocolate graham pie crust. Will make again.
I was not too sure about this one because of the peanut butter...for some reason I was expecting it to be heavy. This pie is delicious! So light and fluffy, and simple to make.
Yum yum! Loved it with Oreo crust!