Taken from my favorite peanut butter desserts folder. This pie has to be frozen at least 7 hours before slicing. Just a tip, remove from freezer just before fully frozen, then slice with a sharp knife, and return to freezer to freeze completely, it's a lot easier then slicing it when it is completely frozen. To save time, beat the whipping cream well in advance and refrigerate until ready to use for this recipe. The peanut butter/cream cheese mixer is quite thick, so if you have a stand mixer I suggest to use it for this. Peanut butter lovers will love this pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (store-bought or you can make your own chocolate crust)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (do not use home made for this)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups whipped cream (measure 1-3/4 cups before whipping)
- 5 Cadbury Crispy Crunch bars (use full-size bars for this) or 5 butterfinger candy bars, finely chopped (use full-size bars for this)
- 1In a medium size bowl using a electric mixer, beat 1-3/4 cups whipping cream until very stiff peaks form; then refrigerate while making the rest of the pie.
- 2In another bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla and 1 cup sugar until very smooth (about 5-6 minutes, the mixture will be thick).
- 3Gently FOLD in the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- 4Spoon the filling into prepared crust.
- 5Sprinkle the chopped chocolate bars over the peanut butter/cream filling.
- 6Place in the freezer until very firm (about 7 hours).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peanut Butter Pie With Chocolate Crust
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.7
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 436.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cadbury Crispy Crunch bars