Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this from the top of a container of whipped topping. "Creamy, nutty and chock full of flavor, this pie can be assembled in less than 10 minutes"
- In medium size bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on low speed until soft and fluffy.
- Mix in peanut butter and sugar until incorporated.
- Slowly add milk, beating until well blended.
- Fold in Safeway Extra Creamy Whipped Topping.
- Spoon into pie crust, mounding the top.
- Freeze until firm.
- When solid, cover with foil. (Pie may be frozen for several weeks).
- Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.