1 hr 10 mins
I got this from the top of a container of whipped topping. "Creamy, nutty and chock full of flavor, this pie can be assembled in less than 10 minutes"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium size bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on low speed until soft and fluffy.
- 2Mix in peanut butter and sugar until incorporated.
- 3Slowly add milk, beating until well blended.
- 4Fold in Safeway Extra Creamy Whipped Topping.
- 5Spoon into pie crust, mounding the top.
- 6Freeze until firm.
- 7When solid, cover with foil. (Pie may be frozen for several weeks).
- 8Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.3
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen extra creamy whipped topping