Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Cooking Light. It's hard to stay on a diet without a little indulgence. With 259 calories and 8.7g grams of fat this will help curve that craving. Hope you enjoy. I use a redulced fat graham cracker pre-made shell to help save time. You do have to make ahead for it to properly set.
- pre-made graham cracker crust
- 7 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped finely chopped dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup shaved milk chocolate
- Combine milk and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a bowl. Add peanut butter and vanilla, stirring with a whisk until combined. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined. Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into prepared piecrust. Freeze, uncovered, 8 hours or overnight or until hard. Sprinkle with peanuts and shaved chocolate. Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes before slicing.