Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A local restaurant used to serve Peanut Butter Pie and it was their most popular dessert. I've tried countless recipes to try and replicate it and this is it. The peanut butter taste is very mild and not over powering. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan myself but I love this.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, softened
- Crust: Blend together graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup peanut butter, honey, nuts and melted butter. Press into 9-inch pie pan.
- Filling: Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Add milk slowly. Fold in Cool Whip. Freeze a minimum 4 hours. Thaw slightly before serving.
- Top with more chopped peanuts if you like.