Recipe by Bake-a-holic!!!
If you don't feel like making the crust, try using a pre-packaged 'chocolate crunch crust'- but I've never tried it so I'm not sure how it would turn out. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups oven-toasted crispy rice cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped or 1 (4 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces chocolate fudge topping (or any size, depending on your tastes)
Directions See How It's Made
- For CRUST:.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chips.
- Remove from heat; gently stir in cereal until completely coated.
- Press on bottom and up sides to rim of buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- For FILLING:.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread mixture into crust.
- Drizzle fudge topping over pie.
- Refrigerate 4-5 hours until firm.