Recipe by MizzNezz
New recipe from Kraft. This is one we will be using a lot!!!.
Top Review by cookin'forusinTN
I love this recipe. I have made this for school, work, & church functions & there's always a clean pie plate to take home. The only thing I add is a thin layer of Magic Shell chocolate ice cream topping to the top before I serve it. Thanks for posting Ms. Nezz.
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 5 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping