Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are so delicious....for all you peanut butter lovers, this is one you will love. Note; plan ahead, these need to stay in the freezer for 3 or more hours
Top Review by LAURIE
These are sinful! So so rich that you dont need only a bite. I made them in 5oz dixie cups and can only eat half at a time. My only thing with them is that they needed more chocolate but there are many things that you could do with this recipe, thinking that a chocolate crust and then the topping and a sprinkle of crumbs, either as a pie or a dessert and cut in very small pieces! Thanks Kitten this are great!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- grated chocolate (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- beat whipping cream until stiff.
- in a large bowl, with the same beaters, beat the marshmallow cream, cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- fold in gently the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- line muffin cups with muffin cup papers.
- separate the mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- cover and freeze for 3 or more hours, or until firm.
- sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired.
- Note: If storing these in the freezer for more than 3 hours, cover with foil.