Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
You can substitute a graham cracker crust for the chocolate crust, but it's better with chocolate, this can also be made in a 9 x 9-inch square pan. You could add in 1 cup whipped cream but it will decrease the peanut butter flavor slightly, prep time includes freezing time
- 9 inch chocolate cookie pie crust
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 177.44 ml peanut butter
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml whipped cream (measure 3/4 cup after whipping, you could add in 1 cup if desired)
- 118.29 ml chocolate fudge sauce
- 78.07 ml chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Beat in condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in lemon juice and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Drizzle with the chocolate fudge sauce and chopped peanuts (if using).
- Place in freezer and freeze until completely firm (about 5-6 hours).
- Keep frozen until ready to serve, remove from freezer about 5 minutes before slicing, then return to freezer.
Nice recipe! Easy and hubby loved. I liked that it was frozen and didn't have to be eaten up right away. Not the healthiest choice...but a nice treat for DH and an easy one for me. :)