Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can substitute a graham cracker crust for the chocolate crust, but it's better with chocolate, this can also be made in a 9 x 9-inch square pan. You could add in 1 cup whipped cream but it will decrease the peanut butter flavor slightly, prep time includes freezing time
Top Review by yogiclarebear
Nice recipe! Easy and hubby loved. I liked that it was frozen and didn't have to be eaten up right away. Not the healthiest choice...but a nice treat for DH and an easy one for me. :)
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream (measure 3/4 cup after whipping, you could add in 1 cup if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Beat in condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in lemon juice and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Drizzle with the chocolate fudge sauce and chopped peanuts (if using).
- Place in freezer and freeze until completely firm (about 5-6 hours).
- Keep frozen until ready to serve, remove from freezer about 5 minutes before slicing, then return to freezer.