1/1 Photo of Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake With Fudge Sauce Topping
You can substitute a graham cracker crust for the chocolate crust, but it's better with chocolate, this can also be made in a 9 x 9-inch square pan. You could add in 1 cup whipped cream but it will decrease the peanut butter flavor slightly, prep time includes freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup whipped cream (measure 3/4 cup after whipping, you could add in 1 cup if desired)
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- 2Beat in condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- 3Add in lemon juice and vanilla; beat until combined.
- 4Fold in the whipped cream.
- 5Pour into prepared crust.
- 6Drizzle with the chocolate fudge sauce and chopped peanuts (if using).
- 7Place in freezer and freeze until completely firm (about 5-6 hours).
- 8Keep frozen until ready to serve, remove from freezer about 5 minutes before slicing, then return to freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake With Fudge Sauce Topping
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.6
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 700.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 18.8 g