1/1 Photo of Frozen Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches OAMC
My kids love uncrustables but I think they are too expensive. So I started making my own. I don't cut the crust off mine but it's the same concept. I make these during my OAMC session.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 slices bread
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (12 3/4 ounce) jar jelly
- 1Apply peanut butter to one side of each slice of bread. Make sure you you spread the peanut butter out to the edges of the bread.
- 2Apply the jelly to one slice of the bread but keep jelly about a half an inch away from the edge of the bread on all sides. By doing this, the peanut butter will "seal" the sandwich and it will not get soggy.
- 3Put the sandwich together.
- 4Wrap and place in freezer bags.
- 5When ready to eat, pull amount of sandwiches needed and let thaw in fridge or in lunch box.
- 6You can use whatever type bread, peanut butter and jelly you like. The combinations can be endless.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 437.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g