My kids love uncrustables but I think they are too expensive. So I started making my own. I don't cut the crust off mine but it's the same concept. I make these during my OAMC session.
- 24 slices bread
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (12 3/4 ounce) jar jelly
- Apply peanut butter to one side of each slice of bread. Make sure you you spread the peanut butter out to the edges of the bread.
- Apply the jelly to one slice of the bread but keep jelly about a half an inch away from the edge of the bread on all sides. By doing this, the peanut butter will "seal" the sandwich and it will not get soggy.
- Put the sandwich together.
- Wrap and place in freezer bags.
- When ready to eat, pull amount of sandwiches needed and let thaw in fridge or in lunch box.
- You can use whatever type bread, peanut butter and jelly you like. The combinations can be endless.