1/4 Photos of Frozen Peach Yogurt -- Made in a Food Processor!
From EatingWell.com -- Use chopped frozen peaches, or you can substitute frozen berries or whatever frozen fruit you have on hand in this ultra-quick frozen yogurt that is made without an ice cream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peaches and sugar in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- 2Combine yogurt and lemon juice in a measuring cup; with the machine on, gradually pour the mixture through the feed tube.
- 3Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides once or twice. Add 2-3 tablespoons additional yogurt, fruit juice, or water if your frozen fruit mixture needs thinning during processing!
- 4Serve immediately, or place in serving dishes and store in the freezer for 30-45 minutes, for a firmer texture!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peach Yogurt -- Made in a Food Processor!
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g