Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
On a roll with my newest Pampered Chef cookbook - It's Good For You! All those lower fat/lower calorie/lower cholesterol dishes that look so gorgeous in the pictures!
- 354.88 ml crumbled low-fat honey graham crackers (about 40 - 2 3/8 X 1 1/8-inch rectangles)
- 59.14 ml peach preserves
- 170.09 g container raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 226.79 g container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed & divided
- 170.09 g container fresh raspberries
- 2 medium peaches
- 170.09 g container low-fat peach yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly spray a deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Finely crush graham crackers & place in a small bowl. Add preserves and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sides of pie plate. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Place raspberry yogurt in a bowl. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping and spread over bottom of crust. Reserving some raspberries for garnish, sprinkle remaining raspberries over yogurt mixture.
- Peel 1 peach and remove pit. Chop coarsely.
- Place peach yogurt in a bowl & fold in 1 cup of whipped topping & the chopped peach. Spread over raspberries.
- Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight,.
- When ready to serve, let pie stand at room temp for 20 minutes.
- Peel remaining peach, pit and slice into 16 thin pieces. Arrange over pie top in an overlapping pattern, leaving center open.
- Pipe remaining whipped topping in the center and around edges of pie. Garnish with remaining raspberries.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
- Note: Cook time does not include freezing time.