Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favorite summertime BBQ drink! We drink these while dinner is cooking or just while sitting on the patio enjoying the sunset...and swatting the mosquitos!!!
- 2 large ripe peaches, unpeeled and cut into chunks,about 2 cups
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade, softened but not thawed
- 3⁄4 cup light rum
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- Place all but ice in a blender.
- Blend on high for 15 seconds.
- Add the ice, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, and process until the ice is crushed and mixed well, about 40 seconds.
- Pour into 4 glasses and ENJOY!