Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favorite summertime BBQ drink! We drink these while dinner is cooking or just while sitting on the patio enjoying the sunset...and swatting the mosquitos!!!
- 2 large ripe peaches, unpeeled and cut into chunks,about 2 cups
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade, softened but not thawed
- 3⁄4 cup light rum
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- Place all but ice in a blender.
- Blend on high for 15 seconds.
- Add the ice, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, and process until the ice is crushed and mixed well, about 40 seconds.
- Pour into 4 glasses and ENJOY!
Had "the girls" over for book club and chat, and I served these with the munchies. BIG HIT! We all get so used to breaking out the wine, we forget how luscious the blender drinks can be!
These were Just Peachy Keen! I used can peaches. I also added some frozen raspberries to it!
Fire up the blender...these are awesome. I also make them with canned peaches, so I can enjoy them year round. Yumm.