Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 fresh peaches, sliced and pureed in a blender with
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
To make drinks
- 2 1⁄2 ounces dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- Freeze peach/lemon puree in ice cube trays.
- then use 9 cubes of the puree in the drinks.
- Pour into stemmed glasses.
- Garnish with peach and lime slices.
Yum! I made this a little differently since I was starting with frozen peaches... I just threw all the ingredients together minus the ice cubes, and added a bit of water to get it to the right consistency. It's really good - I might have to start keeping frozen peaches in my freezer at all times just in case I want to make this! =]