1/1 Photo of Frozen Peach Cranberry Yogurt Pops (Kid Friendly)
7 hrs 5 mins
If you don't have any popsicle molds you can use 175 gram plastic containers or cups. Cooking time is freezing time. This is kid friendly but kids of all ages enjoy these lol! You can really make these using any canned fruit you like, I have made these using canned pears!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the peaches reserving about 1/4 of the juice.
- 2In a blender or food processor puree the peaches and reserved 1/4 cup juice and sugar until smooth.
- 3Using on/off turns add in the yogurt.
- 4Divide the the mixture between popsicle molds or cups.
- 5Freeze for about 1 hour or until partially set.
- 6Insert one stick in the center of each pop.
- 7Pour and divide the cranberry juice on top of each pop.
- 8Cover the mold lightly with plastic wrap and freeze until completely firm (about 6 hours).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peach Cranberry Yogurt Pops (Kid Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g