Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you don't have any popsicle molds you can use 175 gram plastic containers or cups. Cooking time is freezing time. This is kid friendly but kids of all ages enjoy these lol! You can really make these using any canned fruit you like, I have made these using canned pears!
Top Review by Mgnbos
These have a nice flavor however aren't knock outs, still they are a good way to slip more fruit into the diet. I'll keep this recipe in my cookbook though the search for great popsicles continues.
- 1 (28 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (for a sweeter taste use more sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt (regular or low-fat or peach flavored)
- 2 cups sweetened cranberry juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the peaches reserving about 1/4 of the juice.
- In a blender or food processor puree the peaches and reserved 1/4 cup juice and sugar until smooth.
- Using on/off turns add in the yogurt.
- Divide the the mixture between popsicle molds or cups.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until partially set.
- Insert one stick in the center of each pop.
- Pour and divide the cranberry juice on top of each pop.
- Cover the mold lightly with plastic wrap and freeze until completely firm (about 6 hours).