Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy addition for your next outdoor gathering or can be saved in freezer to be used as single serving.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 cups bananas, mashed
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 10 -12 maraschino cherries
- 4 quarts ginger ale
- Combine ingredients and beat until fluffy in blender.
- Freeze in ice cube trays.
- Pour room temperature ginger ale over punch cubes.
- Hint: For variation, use 2 cubes per 8 oz glass.
- Pour ginger ale over cubes and add 1 oz rum.
Made this drink as directed, & it's another of Bev's winners! Originally I was going to sub a lemon-lime drink for the ginger ale, but didn't & it was happily received by all! Still, I'm curious about the lemon-lime, so another time.....! Thanks for sharing!