1/1 Photo of Frozen Passion
Do not have any idea where the name originated but this is a ice cream recipe using carbonated flavored drinks.The texture is more like sorbet than it is creamy ice cream.Kids love it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 64 ounces any flavor carbonated beverages (I like to use strawberry,grape,orange,just to name a few)
- 1Pour the two 14oz cans of eagle brand condensed milk into freezer container of electric ice cream maker,add the 64 oz of carbonated soft drink and stir.
- 2Follow directions according to ice cream maker.
- 4examples of different carbonated soft drinks:ORANGE CRUSH,GRAPE,STRAWBERRY,LEMONADE-- I have even used COKE!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Passion
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 57.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: