Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Jello Pudding. It's so fast & delicious on a hot day.
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Beat vanilla pudding with milk until thick.
- Fold cool whip& oreos into pudding.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze pie.
I made this pie yesterday and it was so quick and easy. Just one word to describe the taste....FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for posting this recipe.
This is so good! I made my own oreo crust and reserved some of the crushed oreos to top the dessert. Sometimes the easiest simplest desserts are the best.