Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
this is a delicious creamy dessert with just the right amount of chocolate to make it a sure hit with everyone!!!
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 14 oz.sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- mix together oreos and butter.
- press into 9x13 pan.
- beat cream cheese, chocolate syrup,sweetened condensed milk,and coffee mixture together.
- fold in cool whip.
- pour over crust.
- freeze until set.