Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I'd bought a canister of TANG for another recipe (Florida Fruit Salad - it's fantastic!) and searched the web for more recipes with TANG. This is from the Kraft Foods website. If you try it please let me know how it is! Cook time is chilling time.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Tang orange crystals
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Add yogurt and dry drink mix to whipped topping in large bowl; stir gently until well blended.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze several hours or overnight until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minute before serving or until pie can be cut easily. Store leftover pie in freezer.