Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I haven't tested this yet, but I can't wait to try it! I found it on another website. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened (2 cups)
- 1 pint Orange sherbet, slightly softened (2 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust (crumb-type crust)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping, ice cream topping (optional)
- Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream and sherbet in crust.
- Lightly press and smooth top with back of spoon.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Drizzle fudge topping over each wedge, if desired.