Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in the forums on www.discusscooking.com
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place beef in glass or plastic dish or ziplock bag.
- Pour marinade over, flipping to make sure all is covered.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 4-12 hours.
- Drain Beef and season to taste.
Tossed together before work. We stir fried with snow peas, peppers, onions and mango. YUMMY! Thank you for posting!