Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great to make with the kids for their Halloween Party, but great for all the "Older Buzzards" too! Prep time does not include freezing time.
- Cut off the top of the oranges and gently hollow out the pulp, leaving a thick shell.
- Hollow pulp out of cut-off tops too.
- Carefully cut Jack-O'Lantern faces into each orange.
- Freeze hollowed shells for at least 1 hours.
- Pack scoops of ice cream into frozen shells, avoiding letting the ice cream ooze out of eyes or mouth.
- Cut a small hole in the top of each orange.
- Set tops back on over the ice cream. and insert a cinnamon-stick stem through the hole.
- Freeze for at least 3 hrs., or until serving time.