Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dessert doesn't get much easier than this frosty five-ingredient favorite. It's cool and refreshing. Children like it because it tastes like a popular ice cream treat.
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream and orange juice concentrate. Stir in food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.