Recipe by Kate in Katoomba
This is the perfect desert to follow a spicy, perhaps Indian or Thai main course. It looks like you've spent ages but it requires no cooking. Any recipe that uses white toblerone has to be good.
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 165 g caster sugar
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 100 g white chocolate Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped finely
- 100 g Turkish Delight, chopped finely
- 150 g chopped nectarines
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 14cm x 21cm loaf tin with a strip of foil or baking paper to cover the base and extend over the two long sides.
- Beat ricotta and sugar in asmall bowl with an electri mixer until smooth.
- Transfer the ricotta mixture into a large bowl.
- Beat cream in a small bowl with the electric mixer until soft peeks form.
- Stir the chocolate, turkish delight and nectarines into the ricotta mixture and stir in the cream.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared tin, smooth top, cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- Turn parfait out onto a board and slice as required.
- Stand for at least 15 minutes or until softened slightly before serving.
- Decorate with extra turkish delight if desired.