1/2 Photos of Frozen Neapolitan Delight
This is a recipe I found back in 1971 before DH and I got married. I found it on a box of Reynolds Wrap. It had a great picture of the finished dish and my little brother who was 7 at the time made me promise to make this for him after I got married. Well.... I believe I had been married about 10 years when I finally made this for him. DH and I just celebrated our 35th. Yes DB still asks for this whenever we have a family get together. Enjoy! Preparation time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Must use Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap.
- 2Cut pound cake lengthwise into 3 equal layers.
- 3Place one layer on an 18" square sheet of Reynolds Wrap.
- 4Cut ice cream brick lenghtwise into 2 equal slices and place on cake layer.
- 5Repeat with second ice cream brick and cake layer. (finish with cake layer).
- 6Frost top and sides with whipped topping. (Cool Whip).
- 7Decorate with pecans and cherries.
- 8Place on foil in freezer about 2 hours, or until topping is frozen hard.
- 9Remove from freezer.
- 10Bring foil up, double fold over top and fold in ends.
- 11Return to freezer till ready to serve.
- 12Slice into equal servings of 8-10.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Neapolitan Delight
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
neapolitan ice cream