Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very decadent drink, but oh, so good!
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 28.34 g vodka
- 28.34 g Baileys Irish Cream
- 28.34 g Kahlua
- 28.34 g chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Crush the ice cubes in a blender.
- Add ice cream, vodka, Baileys, Kahlua and chocolate syrup. (2 scoops for a thinner drink, 3 scoops for a thicker one). Blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Freeze for 5-10 minutes to thicken, if desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate jimmies.
Very tasty. I didn't have chocolate syrup in the house so I used milk chocolate chips...soo good. The chips made it a little chewy...but I liked it alot. The perfect treat after a long day!
awesome!! awesome!! awesome!!!
YUM! This is SOOOOOO good! I made it with no sugar added ice cream. (I had to save calories somewhere!) ;-) I'll definitely make this again. I might halve the amount of alcohol, just because I'm having trouble typing after just a few sips. :-D