This looks like you spent hours in the kitchen. It'll make a great impression. Very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cookie crumbs and sugar, add butter, mix well.
- 2Press into bottom and up sides of 9in pie plate.
- 3Carefully spoon half the ice cream into crust.
- 4Drizzle with half the chocolate syrup.
- 5Swirl with a knife.
- 6Carefully top with remaining ice cream.
- 7Drizzle with remaining syrup.
- 8Swirl with a knife.
- 9Cover and freeze until serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mud Pie
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies