Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
Super chocolaty mousse pie that is so easy to make.
Top Review by MrsK
Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This pie is unbelievably delicious. And SO easy to make! The coffee actually enhances the flavor of the chocolate. This is the kind of dessert you eat sighing with pleasure! It is extremely rich, so be sure to serve thin slices. Thank you so much for sharing this most delicious recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted cooled
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 prepared 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl stir together hot water and coffee granules.
- Whisk in milk then chocolate.
- In another bowl at high speed beat 2 cups cream until stiff peak stage. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Spread this mixture into pie shell and freeze 7 to 8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and eat.