Recipe by Christine C.
This is a refreshing make ahead dessert that is great anytime of year, but especially summer! If you enjoy coffee flavored treats, you will love this!
- 2 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 22 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan with foil.
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press firmly into bottom of pan and 1 1/2" up the sides.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon half of mixture into another bowl and set it aside.
- Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of chocolate mixture over crust.
- Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Cut through layers with a knife to swirl chocolate (pan will be ful).
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, lift out of pan; remove foil.
- Cut into slices.