Christine C.'s Note:
This is a refreshing make ahead dessert that is great anytime of year, but especially summer! If you enjoy coffee flavored treats, you will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 22 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1Line a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan with foil.
- 2In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- 3Press firmly into bottom of pan and 1 1/2" up the sides.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
- 5Add condensed milk and vanilla; mix well.
- 6Fold in whipped cream.
- 7Spoon half of mixture into another bowl and set it aside.
- 8Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 9Fold in chocolate syrup.
- 10Spoon half of chocolate mixture over crust.
- 11Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture.
- 12Repeat layers.
- 13Cut through layers with a knife to swirl chocolate (pan will be ful).
- 14Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- 15To serve, lift out of pan; remove foil.
- 16Cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mocha Marble Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies