Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will want to keep one of these in your freezer for special company;It's so good!
Make and share this Frozen Mocha Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 295.73 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g condensed milk, sweetened
- 59.14 ml chocolate syrup
- 59.14 ml coffee liqueur
- 473.18 ml whipped cream
- Combine together cookie crumbs with butter and sugar.
- Pat evenly on bottom and sides of an 9 inch springform pan.
- Cream together cream cheese,milk,chocolate syrup and coffee liqueur.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate covered coffe beans.
For ZWT 5 the Dining Daredevils This is unbelievable. It just so happens to be Shavuot, a Jewish holiday, and dairy is typically served on this particular holiday so making this cheesecake was a no brainer for me. It is to die for!
Ohhhh delish! I really loved this one. Its very rich though so just a small sliver of a piece for me.
Very easy and soooo rich! I made this a few days ahead of serving and it was fine when I pulled it out of the freezer. I elected to garnish with chocolate curls rather than the coffee beans. Thank you for sharing your recipe!