Recipe by Sage
You will want to keep one of these in your freezer for special company;It's so good!
Top Review by Studentchef
For ZWT 5 the Dining Daredevils This is unbelievable. It just so happens to be Shavuot, a Jewish holiday, and dairy is typically served on this particular holiday so making this cheesecake was a no brainer for me. It is to die for!
- 295.73 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g condensed milk, sweetened
- 59.14 ml chocolate syrup
- 59.14 ml coffee liqueur
- 473.18 ml whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine together cookie crumbs with butter and sugar.
- Pat evenly on bottom and sides of an 9 inch springform pan.
- Cream together cream cheese,milk,chocolate syrup and coffee liqueur.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate covered coffe beans.